Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Junior Theme Progress

For a few weeks now, I have been working on a paper called the junior theme. This is essentially a research paper on any why question you choose. My question is, "Why are there so many superhero movies nowadays?" I chose this question because first off, I am a fan of the movie genre, and secondly, I really have wondered this question. In 2017, there are around ten superhero movies coming out. In 2015, there were only three that came out. What is the cause of this rise?
This chart is a bit outdated, but it gives you the idea
While I haven't finished my research, the main answer I have begun to draw out is that it has to do with American morals and values.



I am not exactly sure what this means, but it is really exciting to find out the reason behind so many of these movies are being released. I cannot wait to find a few full fledged answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment